Athlete Care [United Soccer Alliance Showcase]
Time & Location
About the Event
As we are excited to be able to provide these services, our staff remains COVID conscious, respecting you and those around you. Our Staff is required to wear a mask and gloves during all treatments and interactions with players and parents. All equipment and tables are sanitized pre and post treatment. Here is a list of Treatment Options to help your athletes remain healthy and prepared. Once you enroll, show up with your ticket and we will collect some information on-site to help best prepare or help recover.
- PNF Stretcth Therapy or Manual Stretch Therapy for the Low Back, Hips and Ankles
- IASTM (Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization)
- Banded Distractions
- Muscle Activation
- Percussion Massage or Manual Massage Therapy
- Compression Leg Boots
*These are not medical services and should not replace medical services such as seeing a Athletic Trainer
- Athlete Care [Single Service]$15+$0.38 Service fee$15+$0.38 Service fee0$0
- Athlete Care [Day Package]$25+$0.63 Service fee$25+$0.63 Service fee0$0
- Athlete Care [Weekend Package]$99+$2.48 Service fee$99+$2.48 Service fee0$0
We are Also offering This Package is a COVID Friendly Option for the Players in the United Soccer Alliance Showcase. Prepare your Teams for Competition, Reduce Potential Injuries, Reduce Muscle Soreness and Increase Team Participation all within One Convenient App, Free to Download from the Apple or Google Play Store. Recovery Exercises from Foam Rolling to Hip Mobility and Activation Exercises for Pre-Match are All Included with Video and Direct Messaging with a Certified Trainer.
Science backed exercises have been selected and uploaded for any athlete to use with little to no equipment. From Foam Rolling Specific Drills to Team Manual Exercises to engage muscles pre and post activity.
*These Exercises are created by Certified Trainers and Approved by Doctor of Physical Therapy.